St Patrick’s Day Blessings Quotes: -Saint Patrick is the feast day of the Saint Patrick’s Day, it is the cultural and religious celebration on 17th March. It is the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the patron of Saint Ireland. This day is celebrated to Ireland and many other countries which descendants Irish people alive. Irish people celebrating the Irish culture with Irish music, dancing, special foods and a lot of enjoying with green color accessories and lots of people wear the green clothes. Here we provide the best collection of lucky, blessing quotes for St Patrick’s Day. These collections share on social media, with near and dear friends and family friends. Wish you all very St Patrick’s Day.
St Patrick’s Day Blessings Quotes
- St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic. ~Adrienne Cook
- St Patrick Day Friendship Quotes
- You’ve heard I suppose, long ago,
How the snakes, in a manner most antic,
He marched to the county Mayo,
And trundled them into the’ Atlantic
- If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky? ~Stanislaw J. Lec
- Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the seventeenth of March flavored strongly with the morning of the eighteenth. ~Author Unknown
- For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way –
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. ~Author Unknown
- May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
- An Irishman has an abiding sense of tragedy which sustains him through temporary periods of joy. ~ Irish saying
- The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried. ~ Irish saying
- St Patrick’s Day Poems Quotes
- Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the seventeenth of March flavored strongly with the morning of the eighteenth. ~ Unknown
- O b’ido hocai, is deoch deas e sin
– Donaill Mac Bruan
- May the most you wish for is the least you get!
– Jay O Brain
- May the road rise up before you,
and the wind be always at your back,
and the good Lord hold you in the hollow of his hands.
- May you always have money in your pocket
a woman to love
and a smile on your face.
- To live above with the Saints we love,
Ah, that is the purest glory.
To live below with the Saints we know,
Ah, that is another story.
- Always remember that hindsight is the best insight to foresight.
- May all your troubles be little ones
and all your little ones be trouble free.
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck. ~ Unknown
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. ~ Irish saying
- Here’s to you and yours and to mine and ours. And if mine and ours ever come across to you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours! ~ Irish toast
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live. ~ Irish saying
- A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~ Unknown
- The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. ~ Stephen Gwynn
- Oh, Paddy, dear, a’ did ye hear the news that’s goin’ round?
The shamrock is forbidden by law to grow on Irish ground!
No more St. Patrick’s Day we’ll keep, his color can’t be seen,
For there’s a cruel law agin’ the Wearin’ o’ the green.
- When law can stop the blades of grass from growin’ as they grow,
A’ when the leaves in summer-time their color dare not show,
Then I will change the color, too, I wear in my caubeen;
But till that day, praise God, I’ll stick to the Wearin’ o’ the Green.
- May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
- There are many good reasons for drinking,
One has just entered my head.
If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living,
How in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?
~ Irish saying
- If you’re lucky enough to be Irish… you’re lucky enough!
~ Irish saying
- May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long.
~ Irish blessing
- No one should ever say that it was my ignorance if I did or showed forth anything, however, small according to God’s good pleasure; but let this be your conclusion and let it so be thought, that – as is a perfect truth – it was the gift of God.
~ Saint Patrick
- Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty coming and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall.
~ Saint Patrick
- The anniversary of St. Patrick’s day: and may the Shamrock be green forever. ~Irish Toasts
- And about her courts were seen
Liveried angels robed in green,
Wearing, by St Patrick’s bounty,
Emeralds big as half the county.
~Walter Savage Landor
- Do you suppose it’s true, that St. Patrick was a pursed mouth, and his muggle friends never knew? ~David J. Beard
- The shamrock on an older shore
Sprang from a rich and sacred soil
Where saint and hero lived of yore,
And where their sons in sorrow toil.
~Maurice Francis Egen
- A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Author Unknown
- What color should be seen
Where our fathers’ homes have been
But their own immortal Green?
- May luck be our companion
May friends stand by our side
May history remind us all
Of Ireland’s faith and pride.
May God bless us with happiness
May love and faith abide.
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- St Patrick’s Day Drinking Quotes
- Oh! St. Patrick was a gentleman
Who came of decent people;
He built a church in Dublin town,
And on it put a steeple.
St Patrick’s Day Lucky Quotes
- The Luck of the Irish” is more of an attitude towards life, a positive look at a bad situation. Here are 15 quotes to make you have a positive attitude and feel lucky!
- You gotta try your luck at least once a day because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.– Jimmy Dean
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire
- Luck is not as random as you think. Before that lottery ticket won the jackpot, someone had to buy it. – Vera Nazarian
- I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Coleman Cox
- says luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it. – Denzel Washington
- Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
- St Patrick’s Day Puns Funny Jokes
- If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness. – Les Brown
- The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act. – Barbara Scher
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck. – Lorii Myers
- If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. – John Irving
- Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it, there will be a fish. – Ovid
- Good luck happens when preparedness meets opportunity. – Seneca
- Maybe I’m lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction. – Ashleigh Brilliantuck
- If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. – Maya Angelou
- The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life and one is as good as the other. – Ernest Hemingway
- May your home be always too small to hold your friends. – Irish Toast
- May you always be blessed with walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, a warm cup of tea by the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all that your heart might desire. – Irish Blessing
- Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – John Boyle O’Reilly
- Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family. -Joseph Brodsky
- If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go—you’ll find a family. -Victoria Smurfit
- Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends. -William Butler Yeats
- You gotta try your luck at least once a day because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. -Jimmy Dean
- Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama XIV
- You’ve got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket – you might have caught a fish. – Darrell Royal
- For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way—good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day. – Irish Rhyme
St Patrick’s Day Prayers
- I arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
The firmness of the rock.I arise today
Through God’s strength to pilot me;
God’s might uphold me,
God’s wisdom to guide me,
God’s eye to look before me,
God’s ear to hear me,
God’s word to speak for me,
God’s hand to guard me,
God’s way to lie before me,
God’s shield to protect me,
God’s hosts to save me
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a multitude.
Christ shield me today
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in the ear that hears me.
I arise today
Through the mighty strength
Of the Lord of creation.
- St Patrick’s Day Quotes Blessings
- To Be Said in the Morning
Christ be with me,
be after me,
be before me,
and be at my right and left hand.
May everything I do be for Christ.
- A Guardian Angel
These things, I warmly wish for you-
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit of o’ sun, a bit o’ cheer.
And a guardian angel always near.
- Freshening Your Spirit
May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow.
May the soft winds freshen your spirit.
May the sunshine brighten your heart
May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you.
And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.
- St. Patrick’s Prayer
May the Strength of God pilot us.
May the Power of God preserve us.
May the Wisdom of God instruct us.
May the Hand of God protects us.
May the Way of God direct us.
May the Shield of God defend us.
May the Host of God guard us
Against the snares of the evil ones,
Against temptations of the world.
- May Christ be with us!
May Christ be before us!
May Christ be with us,
Christ be over all!
May Thy Salvation, Lord,
Always be ours,
This day, O Lord, and evermore.
- Funny St Patrick’s Day Captions
- St Patrick’s Day Greetings Quotes
- Funny St Patrick’s Day Pictures
- Happy St Patrick’s Day Funny Quotes
- St. Patrick’s Day Messages
- 24 Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes and Sayings
- St Patrick’s Day Pictures for Facebook
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes
- St Patrick Funny Pictures
- St Patrick Day Quotes Blessings
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes for Teachers
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes and Riddles