Sending wishes on the occasion of St. Patricks day is also a part of the celebration. So we here with lots of Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes and Sayings for Family, Friends, and others. It’s a simple and best idea for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your dear one. “May your pockets be Heavy and your heart May be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night… ” Send these kinds of wishes and give happy messages to people about St. Patrick’s Day. Hope you all gonna like this awesome collection, a Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all.
Related Results –
Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes and Sayings
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. Reba McEntire
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. Colin Farrell
- The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins. Saint Patrick
- St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic. ~Adrienne Cook
- May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
~ Irish blessing
- Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the 17th of March flavored strongly with the morning of the 18th.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. – Unknown
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- You gotta try your luck at least once a day because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. Jimmy Dean
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. Shane Leslie
- No one should ever say that it was my ignorance if I did or showed forth anything, however, small according to God’s good pleasure; but let this be your conclusion and let it so be thought, that – as is a perfect truth – it was the gift of God. Saint Patrick
- You’ve heard I suppose, long ago,
How the snakes, in a manner most antic,
He marched to the county Mayo,
And trundled them into the’ Atlantic
- Oh, the music in the air!
A’ the joy that’s everywhere –
Shure, the whole blue vault of heaven is wan grand triumphal arch,
A’ the earth below is gay
Wid its tender green the’-day,
Fur the whole world is Irish on the Seventeenth o’ March!
~ Thomas Augustin Daly
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint and another one! – Unknown
- “St. Patrick — one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish.” ~ Charles M. Madigan
- We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English. Winston Churchill
- I was raised in a very old fashioned Ireland where women were reared to be lovely. Anne Enright
- Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty coming and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall. Saint Patrick
- If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky? ~Stanislaw J. Lec
- When Irish eyes are smiling, sure ‘this like a morn in spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter, you can hear the angels sing,
When Irish hearts are happy all the world seems bright and gay,
And when Irish eyes are smiling, sure, they steal your heart away.
~ Chauncey Olcott and George Graff
- Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover?
- If you want praise, die. If you want to blame, marry. – Unknown