St Patrick’s Day Jokes – St. Patricks day is celebrated on death day of Saint Patricks, and it’s celebrated in many Christain countries like, Ireland, England, United States America and many others. 17 March is an official day when its happen, its official known as a feast day and it’s also celebrated with lots of activities like wearing green, drinking green beer, whiskey and many other things. It’s a very special festival which just comes once in a year and the celebration also awesome.
In this post, we tried to make your festival better by sharing with you best collection of St Patrick’s Day Jokes, Funny St Patricks Day Jokes, Funny Saying with Funny Pictures. Which you can share with your friends, relatives, brother, sister or anyone, whom you want to wish. And with social share button, you can send wishes to people on their social profiles, like facebook, twitter, Instagram or any other.
Related Results –
- St Patrick Funny Pictures, Pics,
- St Patrick Day Quotes Blessings,
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes for Teachers
15 Funny St Patrick’s Day Jokes and Sayings
- Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord-and it makes you miss him.
- Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it. Pope John Paul II
- Our hearts were drunk with a beauty Our eyes could never see. George William Russell
- If I be worthy, I live for my God to teach the heathen, even though they may despise me. Saint Patrick
- For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way –
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
- What color should be seen
Where our fathers’ homes have been
But their own immortal Green?
~ Author Unknown
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- Twenty years a child; twenty years running wild; twenty years a mature man — and after that, praying. – Proverb
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- I love everything that’s old, – old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine. Oliver Goldsmith
- If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go – you’ll find family. Victoria Smurfit
- That which I have set out in Latin is not my words but the words of God and of apostles and prophets, who of course have never lied. He who believes shall be saved, but he who does not believe shall be damned. God has spoken. Saint Patrick
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. ~Author Unknown
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- If you lie down with dogs you’ll rise with fleas. – Proverb
Related Results –